XGS1010-12 12-Port Unmanaged Multi-Gigabit Switch with 2-Port 2.5G and 2-Port 10G SFP+
The Zyxel XGS1010-12 comes with eight gigabit Ethernet ports, two 2.5 Gigabit ports, and two 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports. Deliver your data swiftly to your client devices from your NAS or other core networking essential with 10 Gigabit SFP+. Connect the latest 802.11ax access points to the 2.5 Gigabit ports for true maximum wireless speed delivery.It has been designed specifically for customers who require an affordable 10GbE network connectivity over a variety of mixed environments from the home to the office.
The XGS1010-12 provides two SFP+ ports compatible with 10GbE which offers higher transmission speeds and allows customers to instantly upgrade to a hybrid high-speed network environment at a cost-effective price.
Support data transmission speed among 10G, 2.5G, 1G, or 100M capable of servicing a range of network devices such as gaming consoles, laptops, desktops, workstations, servers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, or wireless access points. The XGS1010-12 also features a handy LED indicator that shows the link rate with different colors.
Its easy plug-and-play design allows you to connect the XGS1010-12 to VoIP, media players, game consoles, set-top box, and any other web browsing devices to your home or studio network without any configuration.
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-TX Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3bz 2500BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x full duplex operation and flow control
- Plug and play, easy use and quick Install
- Auto-MDI/MDIX in all ports
- QoS ports for smooth media streaming, VoIP calls, and online gaming
- 802.1p QoS
- Weighted Round Robin (WRR) priority QoS